During the week of, December 12, 2016, M-1 RAIL will perform a series of tests. In preparation, we ask that residents, business owners, employees, delivery drivers and visitors participate in keeping Woodward Avenue fully accessible.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Double parking
- Parking on the active roadway
- Temporarily staging – attended or unattended (i.e. for carry-out, dropping something/someone off, bill payment, shopping, or any other activity that will prohibit complete vehicular movement)
- Please exercise use of side streets.
- Please advise all staff and customers to utilize parking meters and garages.
- Please remember that staging in any lane on an active street is illegal. Enforcement will be administered. The fee is a minimum of $650 for ticket and tow.
Michigan Vehicle Code
257.672 Stopping, parking or leaving vehicle upon paved or main traveled part of highway or upon paved part of limited access highway; violation as civil infraction.