QLINE SERVICE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
The QLINE reduced operations beginning March 26 due to reduced demand for transit as a result of Covid-19.
Dart Regional Ticketing System
QLINE passengers and bus riders will have the ability to take unlimited rides on QLINE, DDOT and SMART, eliminating transfers and other additional fees from the previous payment systems. Under the Dart program, passes are rolling with each pass starting on the first use for the time period allotted. Tickets available include:
- A 4-hour regional Dart pass for $2 with a reduced fare price of $.50 for qualified riders.
- A 24-hour regional Dart pass for $5, with a reduced price of $2.
- A 7-day regional Dart pass for $22 with a reduced price of $10 for qualified riders.
- A 31-day for $70 with a reduced price of $29 for qualified riders.
- QLINE monthly only passes provide all you can ride access to the QLINE for $30 per month.
- Bulk ticket purchases of 25 or more are available through QLINE Group Ticket Sales.